Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New friends old friends

So I've just finished reconnecting with old friends, and my impressions of the evening are that they really appreciate my presence and insight, and also that they are judging themselves based on me. 

I experienced many close friends trying to impress me with conversation that had no pause, a never ending run on string of words one after the other. Other friends simply closed up and kept as to themselves as they could.

What I'm noticing that they are failing to realize is that they are judging themselves and it isn't beneficial to themselves . I don't know what's best for anyone I'm just doing what I can to navigate the best I can .

And I really have no idea what I'm doing and that's okay.

I over shared what was happening in my life, I don't regret it I just don't feel like what I released into our collective group mind will have a positive or negative effect it will just be a waste of information for them.

One thing to note is that they're were many experiences with all of them where we completed each other's sentences and where I was predicting what they would say, many " taking the words out of my mouth experiences " so that's a huge plus :) .

Overall good way to spend my time . Goodnight ;3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Below :)