Wednesday, September 7, 2016

UHHHHHH Stardate9/6/2016 Planet earth Milky way galaxy

Family is funny,

The traits most members get mad at the others they posess themsleves...my dad like is literally my younger brother and vice versa, both incredibly gifted and challenged at the same time, stubborn idealistic and desperately in need of female affection and non of these things are bad tings.

the only point of contention i feel is when you have two people ho are exactly a;like biutting heads, they are so similar they can seem to get along, because they are both VERY Male:) its kinda funny being on the outside and inside sometimes LOL :)

Anyway Magical updates,

Self improvement updates:
        I am feeling like more people are reaching out to me as signifier that my personal healing is at an okay enough place ( i don't really have a way to mark my own self improvement i just keep going, no real mile markers )

I fell asleep after receiving a remote healing on youtube, it was something else but i guess i needed it. who knows if it was helpful or not but keep going I guess.

9/7/2016

I woke up a couple of times so interrupted sleep and when I finally got up around 7:50 am I moved through the grogginess to do my morning microcosmic orbit meditation,

It was much easier to keep in mind the words and feeling Love and Peace as I Listened to Deva Premal's version of the Heart Sutra. I didn't realize it was the heart sutra as I listened to it, I just know what i felt. when i did listen i thought it was the healing buddha mantra "Teyata Bekanze Bekanze Maha Bekanze Bekanze Radza Samut Gate Soha" which is supposed to heal the healers.

As I performed the operation I mad sure to move the energy in the orbit as manta I chia states in his book universal Tao using my right hand to push and left hand to pull the energy starting at the navel. I really did feel the energy and although my feet energy channels weren't directly activated both of my feet were warm. Very warm.

I was able to do the circuit twice, Once I finished the orbit I collected the energy 2 inches behind and below the navel. As stated previously the reason for this is to collect the energy from the organs to not allow an over abundance of energy in the organs. 

As I performed the second circulation, I was listening to deva premals myo renge mantra which made rotating the energy counterclockwise in my navel difficult. 

When I began collecting the energy it became more dense and harder to concentrate and do so with each clockwise rotation.  

Once I finished I just basked and reflected and began my morning prayers.

I realize that back in my grandpappys day  there wasn't Internet or vidya games or even a mass availiblity of pleasures we have at our fingertips from technology's advancement. The main thing people had to focus on for fun was their own advancement and growth . 

Now I realize while writing this this is just a romantic view of the past, another example of worthless nostalgia because to be honest, they lived short British lives with no time for self improvement . 

But anyway using that romantic notion with the huge amount of time we have now, I can say that I hope to enjoy my pleasures but just to a lesser degree and focus most on my self improvement as always. 

I may limit more YouTube, television, maybe music if it's too distracting so that I can re learn to purely focus on a task . Such as reading, reiki, crystal grids, spirit evocation, yoga, weight lifting, clean eating, organized and clean environment as well as a slew of other life goals for my betterment and happiness. 

Tonight I plan to perform the vi passant meditation for an hour. Wish us luck !

~Big Sun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Below :)