Sunday, October 4, 2020

Decidedly Grateful

Sooooo its been a bit :) lol 

ALOOOOT Has Happened :) 

I've Graduated With My Chemistry Emphasis Biochemistry Degree with a equivalency minor in Biology GO HUSKIES 🐕 , I worked for A Multinational Bio Pharmaceutical Company and Learned So Much from My Peers,  I've Been Hired on in my First Professional Job Beyond Contract work At a Medical Patient Sample Processing Agency and been successfully celebrated for my work ethic and Ive been Diagnosed with and am currently receiving treatment for Cancer, which although is an extreme find but also a great thing because it could have gone unnoticed until it would be too late.

How I have been managing my time: 

Ive been Working on stabilizing and developing My Tarot Consulting Buisness

Ive been Resting and Restoring

Ive Been Playing Console Games 

Ive Been Speaking to and Giving Spontaneous Readings To both the Administration & Patients Ive Met in the Chemo Treatment Room.

Im Working Toward Getting My Reiki Mastership with my Reiki Master that I received Reiki Levels 1, 2, and 3 Well Over 10 years ago.

Ive been in treatment since July 1st and Im still Here :D 


How Ive been Managing My Fears:

Getting Massages via an Electric Massager

Meditating Using the loving Kindness Meditations 

here's my fave: https://youtu.be/ztpPXqea3k0

Listening to music Heres my Spotify Link to my PLAYLIST  : spotify:playlist:42sy7Gs8MfjshFwaAderv1

Baking Cakes When I have energy

Overeating, but in my case that's recommended. 

Giving My Medical Situation a funny nickname : Cancie LOL

and taking the Pain Days day by day :) 



And that's about all the energy I have to give you lovely folks an update <3 

talk to y'all soon and Happy 2020 Honey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Below :)