Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hello there disappointment, my old friend lol:)

hello, where have I been living life! What have I been up to? Um ...living Life !

Today I spent the evening and most of the morning cleaning up my room and getting rid of stuff ( it's a project". Writing about, baking a bit, washing a bit, and watching avatar the last airbender! For a kids series there is so much great wisdom in it.

Okay now mediations :) I'm taking my sweet time in a program through daily om  :) it feels awesome , check them out :).

Today I learned about the saponification process and that soap is actually a salt by product and glycerine is a result as well :) ( also fish are friends not food )

I may take up soap making as a hobby soon, summertime would be perfect for that and apply myself in some other new way, with a calendar.

Yoga was short but fun and I thinking about "advanced" organic synthesis currently.

I've been listening to a new album every two weeks ( great jams ) and attempting mallows highest need in between of satisfying the others , self actualization.

Maslow hierarchy really should be a web diagram encased in a circle with lines connecting each need because well life happens from time to time but whatever .

Currently life is Good and I couldn't be happier....or could I? Surprise me universe with the happy , I'm Ready baby Jane !

Also this piece is written in memorium of Harambe <3 RIP


Beat poetry time!

Yo yo yo yo yo
Here I go
Try to flow
Like katara
Water benda
Don't offend ah
She'll whip you with some water so slenda
Put ya on the mend yeah

Shes not mean tho
She's a cool bro
She's a chick but a bro if you know then you know yo!
Travelin ain't a game son
It's a way mon
For her bro and the avatar to win the war without a gun hun
Book 1 is where their at
Moving the the tribes on the back
Of a bi son
Named Appa not tyson
They're not slicin
They're just glidin through the skies
Like some flies
Till they get to their ultimate prize
Which is world unification
Of the four nations
It's the fate of the avatars station
What awaits these players who ain't hatin
Tune in next time same time same station


:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Below :)