Sunday, August 28, 2016

Microcosmic Orbit 2

Hey just performed my new program of the microcosmic orbit weekly.

I finished a 12-15 hour shift and as i was doing the meditation felt the energy pool up at my feet and left ear.

I also focused on the pleasure of just breathing slowly and allowed that to bring a smile to my face.

I Also feel the energy pooling at my anahata located in my back .

I did all this while listening to this "spotify:track:1KTHYUdZYz3DRxkSGg4ZBm"

Having activities, Focusing on a Peaceful wave that emanates from me with the idea of building my ship before a storm helps :)


My prayers for my family have been successful, they are happier and healthier and we all came together this weekend for a moment but it was enough and we all supported one another with our presence. I was even able to give hugs to everyone :)

i think i will do a 2-3 min mediation to focus the energy back to my navel just to be sure the energy is not in overabundance in my organs and is in the right place

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Below :)